Facebook Pixel

Friday, July 9, 2010

RSS-feed

RSS feeds are a great communication medium, and when properly managed, web feeds can bring in significant Internet traffic. RSS feeds should contain compelling themed content with episodic titles that are united in common broad theme. Use RSS feeds as an online marketing and search engine optimization tool. Just as optimizing an HTML web page will increase exposure, so too will an RSS feed that is properly optimized and promoted. Use these simple tips to improve your web feed exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Powered By Blogger

About Me

Hi, I’m sarvesh yadav and I write Seoblog to help Internet as well as self my minds make the transition from full-time to successful I started seoblog in 2010 starting a new business while still running a household Prior to raising my family, I spent over five years as a teacher, like tuition and workshop leader To contact me, please email: yadavsarvesh10@gmail.com my blog: http://sarveshyadav.blogspot.com/

Followers

Search This Blog